The Naperville Diamonds will host the 16th Queen of Diamonds tournament July 14 - July 16 at Frontier Park in Naperville.
JULY 14 - JULY 16
FRONTIER PARK, NAPERVILLE, IL
- Four game guarantee
- Three pool into single elimination
-All games prior to championship are 80 min finish the inning
-7-inning Championship game.
-Trophies for 1st and 2nd PLUS 1st Place in each age division receives $500.00 prize!
-Games could start Friday morning, July 14
- If no games are played, $50.00 will be held back as admin fee.
- Rainouts will be prorated based on games played. Two completed games or more for your team will be considered complete.
- Games to be played at the Frontier Sports Complex in South Naperville, complete with eight softball diamonds, ample parking, a skate park as well as a new splash pad and playground.
- Ample restaurants and fast food options within walking distance. More than 30 hotels within a 10-mile radius.
- NO GATE FEES. NO COOLER RESTRICTIONS. NO STAY TO PLAY.
Register at the Tourney Machine link above, click on "pay by check" option. Make check payable to "NDSA" and send to the following address:
Naperville Diamonds Softball Association
2863 W 95th Street
Naperville, IL 60564
Questions call or email tournament director Brandon Schmidt at BSchmid8@hotmail.com or 920-421-1212.